Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, since it's been 4 years since Elias was a puppy I am forgetting some things.

About when do their teeth start popping out?

Typically when is a good time to go from 3 feedings/day to 2?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kate2jays said:
Jasmine is 21 weeks old today and has lost around half of her baby teeth, she's also been on 2 meals for about a month and seems fine on them~ :happy:
I am not looking forward to switching to 2 feedings/day. Wyatt already thinks I starve him!

·
Registered
83 Posts
blacklabelias said:
I am not looking forward to switching to 2 feedings/day. Wyatt already thinks I starve him!
Same here...Rosie chows her food down so fast she acts like she hasn't eaten for a week and won't see food for another month! I have to put my hand in her dish to make her slow down. She's almost 4 months and still gets fed 3X day.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
If I remember right, both Tal and Barney lost their teeth at 5-6 months. I actually still feed them 3x a day, but I home cook their food. If I fed kibble, I'd feed 2x a day. I would change at about a year old to 2x a day.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
I think Ollie was almost 4 months before he lost his first one... he's now 5 months and still has his upper baby canines. All the other baby teeth are gone.

He's still eating 3 meals a day... he gets super soft poops if he eats toooo much at any given meal but is doing well with 3 equal sized ones.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I probably shouldn't admit this but I never noticed Oakley's teeth falling out and I never found any. :surprise:

Oakley was only ever feed 2x a day. That work thing just got in my way! :D

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Gin is 6 months old (officially in 33 minutes!) and has all of her adult teeth, as do all of her littermates! (Full dentition too!)

I start feeding 2 meals a day when I switch to adult food at 4 months.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
about 4-6 months for teeth and I've been feeding twice a day since 8 weeks old. I have to. I work and the dogs get no other choice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts