Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remington's sisters came over today to do agility, and to play. Got some pictures. They are all getting so big!!! They are four months old tomorrow....

Sniff, Sniff, nothing like good ole puppy butt greetings!! (Remington has on the orange collar)

Oh no! My sisters are chasing me! But I can run FAST!!!
(Remington is in the lead)

Ack! Help! They caught me! (Remington on the bottom)

Come on Pearl, let go of my lip!!! (Remington being pulled by
the lip by his sister)

This is turning into NOT a good day here. Sisters are mean!!!
(Remington trying to get away from his sisters)

Finally, everyone chills out at the pool (Remington is in the
back of the pack, exhausted!!)

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
awwwwww, how cute!

beautiful pups, all of them, but of course mr. remington takes the cake. love his facial expressions in the butt tuck/lead pic, and the "sisters are mean" ones!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Looks like fun!!! Who has his sisters Linda? One person, or did you have a bunch of people over?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
She kept four females?! Oh my, she's got her hands full doesn't she?! LOL

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The little yellow one is a male from another litter. She's keeping him hoping he'll be show quality, but not sure yet. The girls... she will be keeping one of them. She'll keep them until they are about eight months old, then she'll decide. One of the girls, Pearl, is her husbands. They are definitely keeping her. Then she will decide among the others which one she's keeping :)

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Oh my gosh!!! I LOVED those pictures! Remington is just as cute as ever and growing like a weed! Love his face in the butt tuck picture and the one of his sisters getting him...ah, heck, I love them all!!!! :-*

·
Registered
745 Posts
I can't believe they're 4 months old already. :eek: Great pics and very cool that they all get to play together. I often wonder how Kody's litter mates have made out.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
WOW, growing so fast!! They look like they're having so much fun together; sisters can be mean sometimes!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I always wonder about Magnum's litter mates. She came from a litter of six black females. I've never seen any of them around.

I run into Ruger's litter mates now and then... and of course his extended family.

It's nice to have Remington's siblings still around to play with, great socialization for all of them, and the DO remember each other.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Nice pictures. 4 months old already? Wow, where does the time go?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts