Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
She certainly looks cute from where I'm sitting- her coat looks fantastic, and that adorable little face is to die for! :) Love her front and brisket...and she looks like she has some really good bone!
What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, certainly enough bone and substance. I'd like more upper arm, but I think it is better than her mother's, so ever forward, slowly.
Everything else I like (except her attitude) ;) and overall she's a balanced puppy, so she is worth keeping and I will run her on and see what happens.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
FallRiver said:
Yep, certainly enough bone and substance. I'd like more upper arm, but I think it is better than her mother's, so ever forward, slowly.
Everything else I like (except her attitude) ;) and overall she's a balanced puppy, so she is worth keeping and I will run her on and see what happens.
If it doesn't work out, I would consider taking her off your hands. ;) Is she stubborn? I LOVE stubborn. :)

She looks so mellow in your pictures of her!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
OMG...she's adorable! Nice girl you got there. :)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She is not good on the table...she looks a site up there, but stands quite well on the ground.
Everything has to be on her terms...just like her mother. The problem is, I think her mother Chili is smarter than me...certainly more conniving, and she has me wrapped around her little paw and I'm not sure I know how that happened.
Her little demon seed is headed down the same path...very self-centered and self assured and knows how to give just enough love to suck you in and give her everything she needs ::) ;D
That little sweet face in the picture is what sucks you in....avert your eyes, she is pure evil :eek: ;D

·
Registered
118 Posts
She is the most beautiful choclate pup I have ever seen, but I'm no expert. She looks like a little ball of pure love. I can't wait to see more pictures of her....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts