Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tony is a chicken when outside. Whenever Bruno and/or Judy bark at the fence, Tony runs for the door to get in the house. This morning, there was a very strong wind, and Tony had to go potty, but everytime he tried, he got scared and ran for the door. He wanted outside three times this morning but failed to do his duty. I go out with him and Judy and Bruno are also willing to go with him but that didn't help. Finally the wind died down and he managed to go, but he also left a puddle inside.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Jay does the same thing sometimes. Especially if it is raining.. He loves water! But is scared to death to go out if it is raining..

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
That wind can be big, strong, and scary. I don't blame the little guy. Poor little man... you'll be bigger than that scary old wind one day! Then all you'll have to do is bark your head off at it. :)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
I'd have taken him out on leash in the front yard.

Sometimes its just a different scenery they need.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I'd have taken him out on leash in the front yard.

Sometimes its just a different scenery they need.
This

Baxter went through a little "scaredy period" when he was scared of windy storms - not lightning or thunder, but wind. Now to think of it, he isn't scared of storms anymore, so he must have outgrown it. I would have bundled up and taken little Tony outside and had some fun time if possible, or just walked around with him. Probably just a phase, but don't baby him about it - just treat it matter of factly.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hunter was like this when we first brought him home. Every little noise he'd run inside. He's pretty much overcome all of the noises around here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts