Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad's new English Springer Spaniel pup, Buddy. I just met him an hour ago - OMG is he a cutie!!!!! ;D
He's a big boy for his age, he's 9 weeks and weighs 15 pounds!

Look at all the spots!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Awww, I have a springer spaniel at home. What a cutie :) She was a great pup and still has a wonderful personality, she is quite a character :)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Buddy is so cute!! Welcome home, Buddy!

My sister has a springer spaniel. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your dad and his girlfriend back from FL?
Yup, they got back on Tuesday. They left on Sunday I think, and hit all kinds of storms. They picked the puppy up in VA on the way through. Took them a total of 50 hours to get home! :eek:

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
How adorable!!! There is one in our neighborhood that looks a lot like that I thought she was a Britney Spaniel but I could be wrong because other than she looks a lot like him. Her name is Brandy she's such a cutie.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Oh my -- I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Springer lover! Buddy is gorgeous! beautiful. Seeing those pictures makes me desperately want another. Such great dogs. Your dad has his work cut out for him. I hope he is active! ;)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
He is adorable!! Before getting Tucker, Steve and I had SS's on the top of our dog list. I LOVE them, they are as big 'water lovers' as labs!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your dad has his work cut out for him. I hope he is active!
He is! He lives with his girlfriend and they recently had to put down their 16 year old Springer. Dad is 68 years young and he and Arlene are very active. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts