Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Speaking of butt cracks, I was in the store the other day and there was this young girl (18ish to 20ish) stocking the shelves. She was sitting on the floor doing the bottom shelves. She had low rider jeans on and a top that did not cover all. Really didn't care to see her ass crack either. :hurt:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
zoezoe said:
:laugh:

He should have ice crack by now! :laugh:
a poopsicle? :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Doesn't the butt crack create a wind tunnel :whistle:, I mean wouldn't you feel it if your butt is hanging out :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I had the same view of my idiot 78 year old neighbor this morning. Pretty disgusting.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
buttcrack-that is the name my husband and i have for our neighbor across the street. the guy only wears sweatpants, gawked at my husband and i everytime we are outside, and lets his pants fall down around his arse for the whole neighborhood to see and doesn't fix them. ick. not something i want to see when i'm playing with the girls outside.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Suspenders could be more guys friends than what they are now, if they would only pull their heads out. ;)

·
Registered
533 Posts
kiddsmom said:
I was in the store the other day and there was this young girl (18ish to 20ish) stocking the shelves. She was sitting on the floor doing the bottom shelves. She had low rider jeans on and a top that did not cover all. Really didn't care to see her ass crack either. :hurt:
This can be a good thing if she was hot... :yes:

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
georgie said:
"Crack kills." :laugh:
Reason why I like my higher waisted pants and suspenders. :laugh:

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Just be glad ya dont have a neighbor that goes topless , this is a dude im talkin about . Not a pretty site . Needs a bra . :ugly: :ugly:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
storyteller said:
Just be glad ya dont have a neighbor that goes topless , this is a dude im talkin about . Not a pretty site . Needs a bra . :ugly: :ugly:
A "Man-sire" :laugh:

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
:laugh: Def a ugly bastage . :ugly:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
ass cleavage FTL!

i wear low rise jeans(can't stand high waisted jeans) butt no one sees my ass unless i intend for them to. :laugh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts