Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neice Heather's son. For those who remember the stories, he's foretold some freaky things at the tender age of 2 (now 3), for one, he "knew" Heather had a miscarriage before she did. Out of the blue in the car one day said "Mommy, I miss the baby"...Heather said "What baby, Carter?", to which he replied "The baby that was in your tummy". :(

There were several other things, but anyway......

She's pregnant again, and unfortunately having some issues at 7 weeks. She heard the heartbeat today through an ultrasound, and it was strong, but she's got some kind of bleeding going on that has to either come out or be absorbed. Carter said to her today "Mommy, I really want a baby sister, but I'm getting a brother" and HMMPHED away from her - he was mad. LOL

I really want to believe that he knows!!! She's really worried again though. :(

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Hope all is well.

And.... How does that kid feel about Disney stock?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And.... How does that kid feel about Disney stock?
OMG I just burst out laughing!!!!!!! :D

I already told her that if, God forbid, one of my dogs gets sick and we don't know what's wrong - I'm borrowing him! Yea, he "talks" to animals, too.
:cool:

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I remember Carter! I'm hoping since he said he's getting a brother that the baby will be fine this time. Even though Carter won't get his sister!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I remember Carter too, Amy!

Hope the baby is okay, even if it's a boy. : )

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Wow. I hope he's right and this one will be OK, even if he's disappointed with a brother.

FWIW, my father's older brother was always disappointed that he got a little brother. But not because he wanted a baby sister. Right after my dad was born, Stan (who was about 4) told their mother that he'd been hoping for a baby helicopter.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I'm betting Carter is right and he will have a baby brother in about 7 months.

Prayers and good thoughts that the issues clear up quickly.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Right after my dad was born, Stan (who was about 4) told their mother that he'd been hoping for a baby helicopter.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Funny!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.