Just Labradors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This fish is the strangest betta fish I have ever had. She is incredibly nosy and whenever I'm sitting at my desk she has to be on the side of the tank that is facing me. Since she has been in her tank her coloring seems much brighter and she has red streaks on her body that used to be a grey'ish color. I've gathered that her coloring becoming more vivid means she is healthier now :D

Anywho...here's 2 pics that I took of Miss Nosy fish today...oh and her name is Tequila (lol)

whatcha doin?

no really...whatcha doin?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sue, I love having a fish in my room. I can't pin point exactly why, but I do :D

I loved her red fins when I saw her in the store, I never expected that she would get specks on her face or body though.

She just got pissed at me because I was doing a partial water change...crazy fish!

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
We have a turtle who is very nosy! If you don't close the bathrooom door he just watches everything! (sorry TMI) Miss Nosy sure is cute

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Cute fishy!

I'll have to take some pictures of Cameron's fish and his frog. He has a mickey platy- the tail looks like mickey mouse.

We have a turtle who is very nosy! If you don't close the bathrooom door he just watches everything! (sorry TMI) Miss Nosy sure is cute
Where do you keep your turtle? In the washroom? LOL

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Cute fishy!

I'll have to take some pictures of Cameron's fish and his frog. He has a mickey platy- the tail looks like mickey mouse.

Where do you keep your turtle? In the washroom? LOL
No!:eek: But the tank is at the end of the hall just outside the bathroom! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Your little fish girl is very cute! I love Betta's they are such an interactive fish. I had a red male at work for several years and we called him Ferdinand the bullheaded fish. Man was he testy but everyone loved him.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Sue, I love having a fish in my room. I can't pin point exactly why, but I do :D

I loved her red fins when I saw her in the store, I never expected that she would get specks on her face or body though.
She just got pissed at me because I was doing a partial water change...crazy fish!
Make sure those specks aren't a disease called ick.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts