Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes that is right I am hiding from this broker that I just can not stand. He wants to meet me and he always flirts with me when he calls.

So yes I am sitting behind my desk so if he walks by he wont see me. OK gotta go back down under (under my desk that is you dirty people, or am I just the dirty one???)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got a call from my Recptionist and she said he is looking for me. I do believe I need to go to the bathroom for a while. I dont feel so good. ;D ;D ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tater said:
Just got a call from my Recptionist and she said he is looking for me. I do believe I need to go to the bathroom for a while. I dont feel so good. ;D ;D ;D
Yup the ladies room is always a safe place to hide :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Taffys Mom said:
I do believe I need to go to the bathroom for a while. I dont feel so good. ;D ;D ;D
Yes, well...Taco Bell will do that to ya! :p
Dont make me laugh they will hear me!!!!....hahahehehehahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

Someone else is in the bathroom. There is only one. that sucks I hope this closing is over soon.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
You'll be safe enough once you make the jump to hyperspace.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
When he flirts with you on the phone why not just tell him that you already have a boyfriend, and your not interested, so their is no sense in meeting.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Champs Mom said:
When he flirts with you on the phone why not just tell him that you already have a boyfriend, and your not interested, so their is no sense in meeting.
He knows this. He stopped with the filrting after I told him this. But then he kept calling and just kind of annoying. And when he got here the girls told me he was LOOKING FOR ME. Crazy guy.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Tater said:
Champs Mom said:
He knows this. He stopped with the filrting after I told him this. But then he kept calling and just kind of annoying. And when he got here the girls told me he was LOOKING FOR ME. Crazy guy.
hmmmm...well, I know what I'd do to a guy like that, but it may not be very professional...lol
You mean he just calls you, and it's not business related?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Champs Mom said:
Tater said:
Champs Mom said:
hmmmm...well, I know what I'd do to a guy like that, but it may not be very professional...lol
You mean he just calls you, and it's not business related?
Well yeah kind of or he would call for every little thing. See what he does is what I use to do and he had no clue what the hell he was doing I helped him at first and then he never stop calling to ask me a question. I pretty much got this file closed for him.

OK HE IS GONE. I am coming out now (from under the desk)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Well if it continues I would talk to your superior about it. I'm sure something can be done. I can't see why you should have to hide from someone at work, who is supposedly harrassing you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts