Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From Glitzy-Glam.com

I've only had it for a few days now, but I love these keychains. LOVE.
I always find myself putting my keys down & forgetting about them, especially when I am wearing something without pockets, or not carrying my purse. These wristlet/keychains are awesome.

I ordered the hot pink with a lime "T", but they emailed me to say they accidentally made me bubblegum pink with a lime "T, and for me to please accept the wrong one as a gift, and they would make & ship the proper one that day. The bubblegum pink one came first, and 2 days later, the hot pink one.

Anyway, any other busy moms, people who don't like to carry purses, or generally forgetful people may like these as well. They also make larger, solid colour ones for men, navy, black & brown, I believe.

They are made of very sturdy belt webbing with a coordinating or contrasting grosgrain ribbon stitched on top, and an initial embroidered over the top a'la LL Bean style. The metal harddware is very sturdy as well. It's a well constructed item.

Bubblegum pink

Hot/dark pink

They are $10 US, and shipping is very fast. When service and quality are good, I will always give recommendations so, there you go. Stamp of approval. =)

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Cool, I like.. and bonus you got two... how sweet is that?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I saw those exact key chains - same pattern, font... - at a shop when we were on vacation. I thought of you.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I'd feel naked without my purse, so I really didn't have a need for one. I always seem to have a bag with me.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But don't you ever hate rooting through your bag to find your keys? Even with my purse I still find it handy. Purse on shoulder, pushing grocery cart...keys on wrist. =)

I know it's silly, I just really like them.:eek: It's not for everyone.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
My keys are easy to find in my purse, there's a little pocket I slip them in on the inside.

BUT, can you keep the keys on your wrist and still get to the keys to put the key in your car door (no keyless entry for me). That might be handy. But if you have to slide the thinger off your wrist it wouldn't really help me.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Those are nice. What a great idea. I hate carrying a purse around. I always leave it in my car and I don't like bulky keys in my pocket either. This would be great for me.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I love the bubblegum pink one with the lime green T!! Love it!!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My keys are easy to find in my purse, there's a little pocket I slip them in on the inside.

BUT, can you keep the keys on your wrist and still get to the keys to put the key in your car door (no keyless entry for me). That might be handy. But if you have to slide the thinger off your wrist it wouldn't really help me.
I have keyless enrty for my truck, not my house, lol! And no, I don't need to slide it off to unlock anything. =)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I sort of do have keyless entry in my house in that I always hit the garage door opener and enter the house through the garage. =)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I have one of those. The boys sold them as a school fundraiser last year. :)

I don't really use it though. We walk everywhere, and I have keyless entry on the doors so I hardly take my keys unless we're going to the post office. If we're driving anywhere, Jason's driving and I make him keep up with the keys. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts