Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Endorsement #1- That Scrubbing Bubbles Auto Shower cleaner thing. We have horrible hard water with alot of iron in it. I was having to use "The Works" atleast twice a week to keep the rust stains down. That stuff is horrible to breath. But with the Scrubbing Bubbles I no longer have to use The Works for the rust stains.

Endorsement #2- The Works drop in toilet thing. With the water I mentioned above, the toilets got the worst of it. I have dropped these in both the toilets here and they are white as white can be. Not to mention I have told the boys that if the dogs got into it (bathroom doors are always closed anyway) it could make them sick. So now all the boys put the toilet seats all the way down.

2 big thumbs up for both of these items!!!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
tell me more about this "the works", does it come as a spray cleaner? we have some water stains in our toilet/sink here at the beach (not sure what from actually) but both are plastic...do you think it would clean it up?

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes The Works is a spray cleaner. We have regular toilets, bathtubs and sinks here. Fiberglass I guess. They make one just for toilets, but that did the best for me in the shower where the rust stains were really bad. The fumes are really bad. They both contain some kind of acid. I can run and get the bottles and let you know what they are. I cleaned everything with the works then did the scrubbing bubbles and the works drop in. The drop in is bleach. I can smell it when the toilet flushes. I love them both. If you get it, please be careful when using it. Have ventilation and dont close door. Also when rinsing dont use hot water, use cold. You dont want the vapors mixed with the steam and floating all around you.

ETA the link
http://www.theworkscleans.com/tub.htm

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
We have really hard water here too.
Let me know how long the drop in last. Everything we try does not last as long as it is suppose to and when I call the 800 # on the product box they tell me it is because of the hard water.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The boys bathroom has had one in there for about 4 weeks, our bathroom has had it for about 3. We just replaced the boys toilet about a year ago, and it looks like its band new still. I love these things. Now I can just wash out the toilet without have to scrub the stains away. I think mine here were only a dollar and some change. Give it a try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts