Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I highly endorse the Labrador Retriever Clothing and Boot Vacuum System! :D

Came back from Laura's with the scents from six Labs and three horses all over me, and the boys went apeshit. They sniffed so fast and so hard that I was afraid they were going to inhale my clothes. They did clean all the dust off my boots, sneezing several times in the process.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Good job Champ and Buddy!! Do they also vacuum each other when one comes home from somewhere the other hasn't gone? Henry and Ollie do that, and it's so funny to watch. The one that got to go out just stands still while the other sniffs every single fur to see where he went. lol!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good job Champ and Buddy!! Do they also vacuum each other when one comes home from somewhere the other hasn't gone? Henry and Ollie do that, and it's so funny to watch. The one that got to go out just stands still while the other sniffs every single fur to see where he went. lol!
Oh yes, Felicia! It's like "You went where? And saw what? Wait, did you meet someone?" LOL

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Oh I love it!!!! You must have got the 2 for 1 sale? My model is the 2001, still works great but when the scent is strong, it drools??? whats up with that? This summer its working overtime, i've got a new daycare mom that is a dog groomer. I have to keep a roll of paper towels by the back door for her LOL good thing she understands. What a treat for Buddy and Champ and a great job by both of them!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts