Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are switching one of our dog's kibbles. She has runny poos, and I'm going to put her on probiotics to help. What probiotic do those of you that use them, like? Am I correct in making sure that it has at least 1 billion CFU?

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Nature's Farmacy Digestive Enhancer. I have had knowledge of the company for several years but started one of the dogs on it in 2006. Now they ALL get it.
I try my best to take probiotics myself and in the summer I drink a lot of homemade smoothies in the morning and I use the NF probiotics in them :D

They are not expensive. I recommend the 2lb cont. for $34.95 A 60lb dog requires only half a teaspoon daily!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
forgot to mention for times of stress (when dogs often get runny stool or giardia) I use NF Immuno guard. It is a rather potent probiotic. I used it on my litter of puppies to rid off runny poos and keep giardia at bay.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Shane's breeder recommended 4 in 1 Probiotics it made by First Choice Naturals, Inc. and it's what we still use. It's a powder and I put it in their food in the morning & evening.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts