Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I havent been around long, but we just found out that my husband will be leaving in just under a month for Afghanistan for 11 months. Words can't describe how I am feeling right now, he just came home from Iraq in September so I feel like our time was short. Our puppy Jake will probably miss him alot. My husband had 24hr duty the other night and when he came home Jake's face just lit up and he was licking all over my hubbys face. Please pray for both of us. TIA

Lindsay

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Your family has my prayers. I know first hand how hard these separations can be on a family.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys are truly awesome, I am just so frustrated right now, they have changed the date a half million times and I am just annoyed. You are all so kind though.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
You guys are truly awesome, I am just so frustrated right now, they have changed the date a half million times and I am just annoyed. You are all so kind though.
I totally understand this. My husband has been deployed 3 times. Please feel free to post or PM anytime you need a shoulder.

What's your husbands first name so I can add him to my prayer list?

Thinking of you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts