Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of my students is dying of cancer, he is only 46. He "just" got sick January 1, 2010 and is not going to come out of the hospital. He showed no signs, they found cancer all over! He has a physical yearly and gets liver functions monthly (the liver is one of the places they found cancer). I am hurting over this, he is one of "my boys". I spent about 4 hours per week alone with him for the past 4 years. Please pray that his passing is easy and those of us that love him can come to terms with this. Right now I hurt so much...
Kevin passed on saturday! RIP sweetheart. I will miss you more than anyone knows. My heart hurts so much right now.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I am so sorry! It is terrifying that at any given moment we can be totally unaware of what is going on inside our bodies. I pray for his gentle, peaceful passing, surrounded by loved ones. God bless.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
My prayer is that God and the angels will take his hands and lead him into eternal peace and comfort.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Sending prayers for a gentle and peaceful passing for your friend

·
Registered
108 Posts
Prayers to you and to your friends family. Too young and unfair. Brought a tear to my eye in that it reminded me of my wifes niece who passed 12/26/08 from breast cancer. Everyone loved her. It still hurts. She always wore a big pink button after her diagnosis that said "cancer sucks". It certanly does. We know it's very hard but do try to remember the good times.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts