Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A small Animal Impound facility just called - a black lab is giving birth right now, 5 pups so far. These pups won't make it thru the night and mom's time is up tomorrow.

I'm scrambling around trying to find a spot for her and pups but we're already so over flowing.

Pray that her story will rustle up an experienced foster home for us.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
God let this mom and her pups find a foster home.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I just emailed you......
========
ah **** - are you kidding me? They would actually PTS the mom even though she's having puppies right now????

Have you contacted the lab rescue here in dallas?

Email me at [email protected]

I've got email addresses and would be happy to contact them. Please give me more information, including contact info for you and the shelter.

I don't know if we'll get anywhere, but I do want to try.

F

·
0 Posts
I will sent my prayers for that poor black black Labrador with her puppy's :'(

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
ok i just PMed you... I'll pay for her to go to a private boarding facility with her pups, until we can figure something out.Can someone go pull her?

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
You've got my financial help too, and if I can qualify, I'd take her temporarily (pups too) and let her have the addition to herself to whelp in. I don't have any experience, but I have a vet that's not even five minutes away and I'm willing to learn. I can't stand the idea that a new Momma could lose her life like that.

Please God, protect this Momma and her babies.

Let us know what is happening as soon as you can!

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Can we have an update? I'm willing to send $$. I take it your in TX so the person I know can't pull her (she is in CT). Please update asap

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
ok i just PMed you... I'll pay for her to go to a private boarding facility with her pups, until we can figure something out.Can someone go pull her?
MickeysMommy said:
You've got my financial help too, and if I can qualify, I'd take her temporarily (pups too) and let her have the addition to herself to whelp in.
Please God, protect this Momma and her babies.
CrockettsMom said:
Oh this is sad...sending prayers - I will send money to save them....
Mama3tikes said:
Can we have an update? I'm willing to send $$. I take it your in TX so the person I know can't pull her (she is in CT). Please update asap
Ya know what? you guys really make me proud. Just goes to show how much my fellow JL members kick serious butt! I wish I could help out as well, but I am struggling financially at the moment.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Oh, gosh, what a situation! Code blue being sent to the heavens right now!! Please send some help for this mama and her babies. I would be happy to make a donation as well. Please let me know. If I was closer, I'd go pull her right now. I can't believe they would put a mama dog to sleep. Oh that makes me want to cry. Let me know what I can do for her from California!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts