Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sons girlfriends family. They will be helping Dexter cross the bridge today. He's only 5 years old. :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
i'm so sorry.
prayers and good thoughts out to all of you, run free dexter!
:'(

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Oh, that is so sad. Of course they have my prayers added in. How horrible. Did they ever figure out what the cause was, Amy?

Godspeed Dexter, godspeed.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Oh gosh :'( they have my thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed sweet Dexter :angel:

Did they every figure out what was wrong?

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Oh my gosh!!!! I just now found this and I am absolutely STUNNED! I am just so sorry and don't know what else to say. So terribly, terribly sorry. :'(

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
I am sorry Amy...please extend my condolences and let them know they will be in my thoughts and prayers

Godspeed Dexter

Did the vet figure out what we going on with him?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dexter is gone. I want to thank everyone who responded. He is going to be missed. We had him for 4 wonderful years, we fell in love with him the instant we saw him in the ASPCA cage. He gave us so much joy and love even though he seemed to get into so much trouble (whenever there was unattended food around) you just couldn't stay mad at that goofy face. One time he ate a 5-lb bag of flour and the flour and saliva combination made a cement coating on all his whiskers! It'll be sad to see my other 2 dogs without him, where one was there was the other two, they stuck together like glue.
Once again, thanks to everyone for your prayers. Kathy :'(

1 - 20 of 47 Posts