Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copper is having his arthroscopic surgery today for his shoulder tendon and ED.. I am sooo nervous... i am just praying the surgery goes well.... he has to stay two nights this is tough.. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Good thoughts for Copper.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You got it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Prayers and Good thoughts... UPDATE

Thank you all so much for your prayers and good wishes. Copper is out of surgery and resting, the ortho vet said everything went well, however see found a small mass on the front of the right shoulder, he had a small mass on his left we had aspirated last week and it was determined to be a fatty thing. However she removed both today as well, i am so concerned because Copper had a MCT on the shoulder she found the new mass on last year i pray it is not another and it is just another lipoma. Never a dull moment, here I am last week relived that it was fatty and just concentrating on the scope of the shoulder and elbow and now another lump... thank you all for your kind wishes.... i pray it is not another MCT. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Prayers on the way. I've been through this with my dog. We got Scotty back same day. With orthroscopic surgery, when you get Copper back after two day, he'll be quiet mobile. Sending prayers for speedy recovery.

Oh, let us know whether the vet finds any fragments in the elbows, how many, and what size. Also, ask about the size of leisions, if any. All that info will be useful in gauging Copper's recovery--short-term and long-term. You can PM me if you have any questions about post-op issues.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Prayers being sent for Cooper... Good luck. I know it must be really tough. But look how well scotty did with his. I saw him at the Potomac last week and you would never know he had any surgery. He looks so so good.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Healing thoughts and prayers on the way........ fingers and paws crossed for a good outcome.....

Melissa
;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts