Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much for the good thoughts. Prudence is home and doing well. My vet went over her blood panel with me and everything looks good. There was an infection at the root of the tooth she had removed :(, she has several sutures in her mouth and 5 staples in her side where her lump was removed. She's on antibiotics and bed rest for 10 days. Brigetta is being sweet. She wants to lick Pru's wounds, so I have to watch her. Poor Brigetta has an upset tummy (diarrhea :-\), so both girls are sound asleep right now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you could spare some good thoughts for Prudence I would really appreciate it. She is having surgery this morning to have a tooth pulled (she cracked it in half on a marrow bone :-\ )and a lump from her side removed. We've been putting it off so she could have time to build up her strength. The lump hasn't grown much lately, but since she has to be under, they want to go ahead and remove it. I'm just a little worried because of her age and her other health issues (stroke and vestibular disease), so I don't like the fact that she has to be under anesthetics :(
Thanks.
This was taken a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Re: Prayers and good thoughts please. (NLR)

On the way

·
Registered
1,275 Posts

Yes indeed. Prayers and good thoughts for a successful surgery and full recovery for dear Prudence.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts

Prayers of course I hope it goes smoothly. Let us know when she's out of recovery.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts

good thoughts and healing prayers are headed her way..... please keep us updated.

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
738 Posts

Awww I am just seeing this, I hope everything went well - let us know - prayers are going out to yall...

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone! I feel so much better now that Prudence is home! Update at top.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
So glad to hear she's home and doing well...... ((((hugs)))) to both girls !

melissa
;)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Awwww poor baby... I can totally sympathize with her after having a lot of dental work done and then an abcess. NOT fun :(
That is so sweet that Brig is good with her...Bless her little heart. :-*

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Just seeing this, glad all went well with prudence today. Good thoughts for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
738 Posts
awww it is good to hear she is well, I am sorry that both are kinda down - good thoughts for them both being back to normal in no time!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts