Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to tell you all how thrilled I am with Laurie and 3dirtydawgz.com. I ordered 3 collars late on Thursday and paid via PayPal. My collars arrived today (on the West Coast). How is that for FAST?! I am so excited since one of the collars is for Rogie's b-day which is tomorrow! I also bought one for my Mom and Dad's dogs as a thank you for watching Rogie when we got to Hawaii later this month. Hooray for Laurie--she is awesome (and of course the collars are amazing).

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I agree; Laurie is awesome and so are her collars. I've referred a lot of dog owners her way. ;D

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Laurie sure is awesome!

She definitely has awesome customer service and products ;D :)

now if I could only choose just two collars....auauugghhh sooo hard to choose I love 'em all!!

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
I love her collars too. She's awesome!

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
She has a great selection and provides fast shipping, but I was personally disappointed with her product (A martingale collar). It was very pretty, but it has already started coming apart at the seams. I can no longer use it because I worry that if Aly gave one solid tug (ie reacting to a squirrel), the collar would completely come apart.

I can't speak for her customer service, since I did not attempt to return it. I just wrote it off as money wasted. It sure was pretty, though!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Momma to J and A said:
She has a great selection and provides fast shipping, but I was personally disappointed with her product (A martingale collar). It was very pretty, but it has already started coming apart at the seams. I can no longer use it because I worry that if Aly gave one solid tug (ie reacting to a squirrel), the collar would completely come apart.

I can't speak for her customer service, since I did not attempt to return it. I just wrote it off as money wasted. It sure was pretty, though!
Give her a chance to make it right for you. I've never bought a Martindale collar -- only the normal ones and those have held up fine.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Derf said:
Momma to J and A said:

Give her a chance to make it right for you. I've never bought a Martindale collar -- only the normal ones and those have held up fine.
I don't expect that she should need to. I bought it and it didn't work for me. I just wanted to put it out there, that it might not be as durable as one might hope. I don't think it is defective.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts