Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my parents have two dogs, a chocolate Lab and a mini Dachshund. My in-laws have two wire haired Dachshunds. I showed DH Molly's on-line gallery and we decided to get paintings of the dogs done as our Mother's Day presents for our moms. In the midst of this, my Mom (obviously not knowing about this) mentioned that her cousin's 70th b-day was coming up (cousin's name is Joan). Joan used to have a wonderful GSD named Duke. He died many years ago, but this was her heart dog. I mentioned Molly's paintings to my Mom and we agreed a painting of Duke would be a great gift for Joan. So, I worked with Molly and yesterday all three paintings arrived at my office. They are awesome! I am only sorry that I won't be there to see any of them get opened (Mom is in Las Vegas, Mom-in-law is in Northern Calif. and Joan is in Chicago). I know that they are all going to be thrilled!

Thanks Molly!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Molly's work just gets better and better. If you look in her gallery, one of her greatest "captures" is of Labby Laura's Boomer.

I have wanted to mention that for quite a while now.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Molly is going to wait to add my three to her gallery until after the Mother's Day weekend just in case my Mom goes there (she had looked htere when I suggested this as a gift for her cousin).

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Thanks Amy for the pleasure of letting me capture all your families beloved companions! :)
Can't wait to hear their feedback.

Molly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts