Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok...Please answer the following!

1- When are you going, how many days are you staying?
2- Who is coming with you- dogs, humans
3- Where are you staying?
4- Are there any plans to go out one evening for dinner or meet? Or do we just hope to recognize each other's dogs lol

I am going with Aidan... Katie can't miss school and they won't let Jeffrey off from work :mad:
We are staying wed-fri at the HIE, and our room has a micro and fridge so if you need to use it... FIND ME!
Aidan will have his CAMO collar with AIDAN in orange letters.

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
1- When are you going, how many days are you staying? Arriving late Tuesday night, staying through Sunday.

2- Who is coming with you- dogs, humans. Jason, my husband, is coming but planning to go into DC and explore on most of the days of the show. Scotty is coming. I'm planning on wearing my Dune Buggy (red with white paw prints) somewhere on my body for recognition purposes.

3- Where are you staying? HIE.

4- Are there any plans to go out one evening for dinner or meet? Or do we just hope to recognize each other's dogs lol. I have a table reserved for the Gala night, so I guess that night is planned. The other nights, I'm up to going out.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
4- Are there any plans to go out one evening for dinner or meet? Or do we just hope to recognize each other's dogs lol

Leaving Tuesday morning and staying through BOB on Friday

Seamus (if he starts eating) and Shanny

Host hotel - Holiday Inn

I don't have any plans at this point since I usually end up doing things alone when I go places.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
1- When are you going, how many days are you staying? Driving down Friday for the day
2- Who is coming with you- dogs, humans Just me, Jake's going to stay at home I think since he's not an exhibitor
3- Where are you staying? In my own bed :) Just one day for me this year
4- Are there any plans to go out one evening for dinner or meet? Or do we just hope to recognize each other's dogs lol I'll have my DBG bandana and will be the one looking lost and sleepy!

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
1- When are you going, how many days are you staying? - Coming in Tuesday and staying until Friday.

2- Who is coming with you- Just me and my daughter. No dogs.

3- Where are you staying? - Holiday Inn Express

4- Are there any plans to go out one evening for dinner or meet? - We'll be at the gala dinner (thanks to Tatyana!) I'm all for meeting up for dinner Thursday!

Susan-----Erin and I can't wait to see the pork chop again!

G

·
We (my friend and her 6 dogs) are arriving on Tuesday afternoon and leaving Saturday morning. Oh and it's just me - me, myself, and I - me me me - did I mention it's just me? Seriously I'm excited about just having myself to take care of while DH has the girls and the dogs, cats, groceries, litterboxes, laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc, etc, etc!!!!!

Staying at the Express.

I'm not sure about plans for the evenings - sort of go with the day - so many people to visit with and chat with, etc. I think a JL dinner would be great!

I'm hoping to meet everyone. I usually wear a baseball hat with a long brown pony tail sticking out the back - a tan cap with a black Labrador on it or a Red Sox hat. I also have a red/orange barn coat with pheasants all over it. And of course a camera around my neck!

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
1. I'll take off whenever I wake up and finish packing the car on Monday. I'll leave by doing the same saturday ;)

2. I'm driving solo with my Piper and my friends puppy, Karma.

3. I'm staying at the host hotel.

4. No plans set in stone, like Sharon, I kinda wing it :)

I'd love to meet as many fellow JL'ers as possible! If you're around on Wed afternoon, stop by the Rally ring and watch me and Piper give Rally a whirl...we're the last novice A in the ring (#16). Hopefully I'll have my chair set up near the middle of the rings...it has "Piccadilly Labradors" embroidered on the front and back...feel free to bug me if I'm sitting around!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
1- When are you going, how many days are you staying? Flying into BWI Tuesday afternoon and leaving Saturday
2- Who is coming with you- dogs, humans I'll be there alone- Trapper and Katie ane going to daddy-sit!
3- Where are you staying? HIE
4- Are there any plans to go out one evening for dinner or meet? Or do we just hope to recognize each other's dogs lol I'll be at the gala dinner Wednesday (and thanks from me too, Tatyana!) but no other plans beyond that. And I'll have my red bandana, too!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
1- When are you going, how many days are you staying? I'll drive in sometime Weds. afternoon ......... depends on when my patient appts are done. Going home on Sat. morning.
2- Who is coming with you- dogs, humans Kona and Bo
3- Where are you staying? The Hampton Inn
4- Are there any plans to go out one evening for dinner or meet? Or do we just hope to recognize each other's dogs lol Just going with the flow and what others would like to do. I'll be up at the obedience rings in the AM.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Does anyone have a link to where there is info about Potomac?
I'd love to go, but don't know much about it (and I only live in Maryland, geesh). ;)

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:
1 - I am leaving on Monday morning before the sun rises, dunno why, and staying until Saturday morning.

2 - I am bringing my Ruby, she's a yeller lady (the word LADY used lightly) and she is entered in the Rally trial on Wednesday, both the obedience trials thursday and friday and Open Yeller on Friday as well, but (see photos in conformation and showing) I don't think she will show. I am traveling with Denise (Ruby's Breeder) and her 6-9 puppy, Ruby's mom, who is a veteran now and KC who is Ruby's grandfather.

3 - Holiday Inn Express.

4 - No plans to go anywhere, just the veterans thinger, otherwise I will be a recluse unless someone asks me to do something. As for recognizing me, look for the chubby gal with the really blad yeller girl and that'll be me. Or as everyone around here says...look for the dog with the coolest collar ;) She'll probably be sporting her Dora the Explorer bandana, she thinks it brings out the colour in her eyes ::)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:

1- I'll probably be coming up on tuesday/thursday after work so that means I should be up there between 1-2
2- Bringing me, myself, and I ;) Possibly Molly one of the days but I'm starting to think just me.
3- My house :D
4- You know I'll recognize you Susan (lol) and I'd love to kidnap the porkchop for a little while :D I plan to meet as many JL'ers as possible!!!

**ps...Laura, are you really bringing Shanny ooor are you just teasing me?! lol It's a dream of mine to meet the shanny monster and see her horns in person.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
As of now, the Shanny Monster will be in the back of my van yipping for the 8+ hour trip to MD. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't toss her butt out of the van halfway to MD either.

So hide your chapstick.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
WeHeartLabs said:

1- I will get there on Tuesday afternoon sometime and staying til Saturday.
2- I am bringing Beau...and praying he behaves ::)
3- HIE
4- I will also be at the Gala Dinner---Thank you Tatyana!! :D--- but other than that...I am looking forward to meeting all the pups and peeps!!! I will be the one saying "Beau--BEHAVE" and will have my red DBG bandana somewhere on my person. I am up for getting together!!!

Laura....you are too funny.....we will be keeping our eyes open along the road for her :p

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
labby said:
As of now, the Shanny Monster will be in the back of my van yipping for the 8+ hour trip to MD. Of course, that doesn't mean I won't toss her butt out of the van halfway to MD either.

So hide your chapstick.
:p I'll leave it in the car, and I guess I shouldn't wear ear rings (haha).

If you toss her out of the van wait 'til you get the show site and I'll just pack her up when I leave :angel:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
She won't bother earrings out on the grounds I don't think. If you come to her room though, I'd be careful. Shanny was frightened as a puppy at a show so she's not herself when she's in a crowd. She has to carry her leash usually as a security blanket. That's now most people spot her.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Awwww :-* Shanny :-* I'll be sure to be extra sweet and gentle when meeting her...unless I meet her in her room first in which case I'll be sure I'm extra cautious and on alert status (haha)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts