Just Labradors banner

Potato chips are nasty!!

1K views 65 replies 24 participants last post by  Sams Mom 
#1 ·
I never liked them, YUCK!

....except when I'm having a tuna sandwich. I have to put chips on the sandwich. :D

#5 ·
I don't do potato chips.

If I'm going to gorge on stupid calories, it's going to be with ice cream.

Eileen, however, would walk the Sahara for a bag of Ruffles.

#6 ·
Actually Cam, Lays are the only ones I put on my sandwich. LOL! I've never been a "chip" person, which includes everything - pretzels, tortilla, cheese doodles, any of that stuff.

#54 ·
LOL! I totally agree with you! I don't buy chips unless we are having a bbq or something. I cannot be trusted to be left alone in the house with a bag of chips. Now if they are bbq chips, they are safe as kittens. I always thank my husband when he buys bbq ones as I am guanteed not to eat them.

#27 ·
I'm not a big fan of potato chips either, but I do love pretzle rods.

I think chips are pretty nasty, but shrimp cocktail flavored chips? That is not just nasty, it is just WRONG!

#28 ·
I've never had shrimp flavor, but I like the Zapp's Cajun Crawtator chips. We went to a local deli over the weekend, and I had a bag then with my sandwich. Yum! Zapp's has odd but good flavors. I really like their chips...wish I could find them in bigger bags besides single serving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.