Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I always have very intense dreams. I usually sleep poorly because of them, but now I'm on Ambien. I find when I take a half pill...the dreams get even more intense! Here's the one I had 2 nights ago:

Starts off in a city where I meet an old high school friend (someone I just friended on FB so he's on my mind) who brings me to his college theater to see this group perform. Some cute college guy with big blue eyes hits on me until I explain to him how old I am and that I'm married. Get lost on city streets trying to find hs friend until this guy at an ice cream stand points me down an alley to get home. The alley is filled with a gay pride parade with lots of men dresses as women. At the end of the alley I hit a dirt road that leads into the jungle. Trucks go whizzing past me and I save a small boy from being run over. He wants to lead me to a short cut home through the jungle, but I have no shoes on so I grab some newspapers and tie them to my feet. A short way into the woods we come up on a chain link fence that the boy starts running to and climbing over. Because these big vicious dogs on chains are coming after us, but the chains don't reach the fence. I get half way up the fence and a guard pulls me down. Its the fence to a baseball field and they lead me to the locker room while the game is being played. There is one team member in the locker room....the guy who was hitting on me at the college theater! Clearly he recognizes me and starts coming towards me...

And then I woke up. Obviously this dream was intense since I still remember it so clearly. Any takers on what it all means? Got a weirder dream than that?

I'll stick with last nights...I got engaged to Nathan Fillion and we had a big engagement party at his beach house. :D

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I don't know what it means, but right now, a bunch of screenwriters are taking notes on it as a starring vehicle for Sandra Bullock.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
That is a weird dream! Very detailed, I don't think mine are ever that detailed.
My weird dream:
I'm back at my pet shop and all the birds, fish, rodents etc are so hungry because no one has been feeding them since the store closed. Now keep in mind, this store has been closed over 20 years, and I frequently have this dream. I could never forget to feed anyone or thing, so why do I always dream that these poor animals are starving? Even the fish look thin in my dream. What's that all about?:confused:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
You're wanting a Filet-o-fish sandwich from McDee's.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I was in Paris the other night with my sister, who turned into Paul, who turned back into my sister. I walked through some big tunnel, and out on to a loooooooooooong stone staircase and I was looking at the Eiffel Tower.

That's all I got.
I never remember details.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I had one last night where a very young Paul Newman and I were looking for apartments in New York but we couldn't find anything we liked because they were all infested with cicadas. Huge flying swarms of cicadas. I don't even know if cicadas fly but they did in the dream.

I have very vivid dreams virtually every night. I'm a lifelong sleepwalker and I've always wondered if there was any connection. You throw in a husband who snores and has restless leg syndrome and I don't remember the last good night's sleep I got.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I was in Paris the other night with my sister, who turned into Paul, who turned back into my sister. I walked through some big tunnel, and out on to a loooooooooooong stone staircase and I was looking at the Eiffel Tower.

That's all I got.
I never remember details.
Sex dream.

I had one last night where a very young Paul Newman and I were looking for apartments in New York but we couldn't find anything we liked because they were all infested with cicadas. Huge flying swarms of cicadas. I don't even know if cicadas fly but they did in the dream.
Sex dream.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Ok, here's mine from a few nites ago. Trying to quit smoking, again, and taking chantix, again...

Was having a dream about colored elephants and everything was going good until I started to get chased by a pink one cuz she didn't like her color.

And another...

A red beta fish flying thru my hallway chasing me. Have no idea why as I woke up.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I had one a few weeks ago where my boss and former co-workers had invited me to lunch, so I went back to my old office to meet them.

The women in the office all had floating desks (like hovercraft), and whoever was doing reception duty floated her desk to the front by the lobby. The big front desk that had been mine was gone, and the floating desks sort of occupied that space. There was a new girl, a young, barely-20 chick, who was helping my old boss. I was made because he had hired someone else instead of calling me back and just as I was yelling at him, I woke up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I also try to remember what i dream about and then try to find the meaning of the dream,

I once had a dream that I was in a deep canal with dirt sides and could not get out, two weeks later I won 50k on the lottery. I looked up the meaning of the dream and it said I would come into money :D

Here the link (www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I had a real strange one the other night:

I was up to Ft. Harsuff ( a restored Indian Wars Fort) where I go sometimes and do living history.) Well we were surrounded by hostile Indians and were pinned down. A friend of mine who comes up there also made it out to go fro help under the cover of darkness, but a couple hours later he sent me a text message that they had captured him.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
I used to have a recurring dream that there was a secret door in my basement. I found the door and opened it to find another set of rooms--big, big kitchen, huge living room, more bedrooms that I can remember now. Another family was living there. :eek: I immediately kicked them out--after all this is my house! Then started remodeling.
I have no idea what that means. Other than I wanted a bigger house?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts