Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did I miss any post-prom stories?

How did the prom crowd make out? Aidan is young so he had to have Molly home by midnight. Emma/Elias and the older pups I heard went to the beach after the prom but she isn't talking.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Abby isn't talking either, but Molly said she had an awesome time with her pal Aidan :-* she won't shut up about him!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shanny said:
What happens at the prom, stays at the prom.
Uh huh....Just as I thought... Shanny isnt talking either and they are all in cahoots together... ok we need to find a loose-lipped-lab who will give us the low down on the post prom action. ;)

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Not sure here either. But I would like to know the details. Bear looked like he had a bit too much fun AND a bit too much to drink when he woke up the next morning.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Unlike the "Non-Survivor Dreamz" Marshal is a man of his word and refuses to divulge any of the goings on that occured in the back of the limo, by and with his passengers Saturday night. All labby secrets that occured in there will forever stay in the limo.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
My girls aren't talking either. Both slept late on Sunday & seemed more tired then usual. No prom babies here either...they are fixed. ;)

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Not a peep out of Miss Lexi either!!! Whatever happened must've been a really blast, cause she is still recovering.

Definitely no little labbies here either, she's spayed.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Zebbie spent the past two days sleeping it off.......that Shanny sure knows how to party........Zoe is still going about dreamy eyed after spending the evening with the elegant Mr. Paddy........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts