Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this picture on my computer and I had to share. This is me (around age 4 I think) and our dog Lady, an English Setter. She was my dad's baby. I have lots of good memories of her. Love you Lady. :-*

Can you believe my hair looked like THAT?! ???

So what did YOU look like as a little kid??

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
cute!!

I was a tomboy w/a curly perm. ::) Let's see if I can find that pic. May have deleted it already.

edit:

tomboy

all dressed up for our May Day program

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I'll see what I can do when I get home. ;D

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
All I really have are some pictures of pictures from my mom's house....so the quality is pretty bad.

This is me at around age 6 or 7 I guess.

And this is Shanna. I'm not sure how old she was here.....around 5ish.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Those are all so CUTE! And Char-Char! You even had a "do" at such a tender age. Haha! Darling. :)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
me and my grandmother who just passed away.

my sister and i at christmas. we are complete opposites. i have the dark hair and the perpetual tan. my sister is bleach blond and pale

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
I'd say from about 1965.

Check out the car!! It was very environmentally friendly. I was progressive, even then. (Although I admit to washing it weekly, and I even let the water run on the grass while I soaped it up. Om.)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
MiaBuddy said:
I'd say from about 1965.

Check out the car!! It was very environmentally friendly. I was progressive, even then. (Although I admit to washing it weekly, and I even let the water run on the grass while I soaped it up. Om.)

Everyone is so cute!!
Katherine, great car! I remember those tvs w/the legs. LOL and is that a fan on the floor by the TV w/o the protective front?

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
zoesmom said:
Katherine, great car! I remember those tvs w/the legs. LOL and is that a fan on the floor by the TV w/o the protective front?
Even better - it's the light thing that shone on the silver metallic Christmas tree (it's up on the table on the left hand side) - you know the one with the kalidescope colors? My grandparents always had the latest, hippest things, lol.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
OMG! I have the best (actually worst) pic of me as a kid. I had HUGE glasses, a MASSIVE bow in my hair and dorky dorky bangs I have this cracked out smile on my face, but **** it! I dont have it on my computer :mad:

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Even better - it's the light thing that shone on the silver metallic Christmas tree (it's up on the table on the left hand side) - you know the one with the kalidescope colors? My grandparents always had the latest, hippest things, lol.
OMG!! I remember those things!! My brother & I always wanted one but our parents said no. psychedelic! LOL

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
MiaBuddy said:
zoesmom said:
For "a shiny aluminum Christmas Tree Charlie Brown." ;D Mom had to have Dad put a screen over our fan when I was about 4, Tinker Toy sticks make cool noises when you shove them in. ;D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts