Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone might know of someone who might be interested I have been contacted about Caleb being used to sire a litter of performance Labs. This lady blew me away--I met her years ago and was so impressed with Caleb that she has followed his career all these years. Here is the link to her site if you know of anyone who would like a nice looking performance Lab.

http://www.perennialaussies.com/LilyLitter2009.html

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
I checked it all out - but I'm probably just not going to be able to get another puppy for a while. One things I noticed was that she has their dewclaws removed - do you have Calebs removed? I would rather not have them removed, but since it is done so young, I don't know how you would have a puppy picked out that soon.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, Caleb's are removed, too. Micah's are not. I do prefer that they stay on, but you know as well as I do from the breeder's forum that it is still a contraversial issue!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Wow, that's quite a compliment!!!

I think we are at least 3 years out from our next puppy.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
oooh a Caleb puppy! What an honour that would be! Do you ship to Australia? (hehe.. I wish!)

Good Luck and what a great compliment to Caleb.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sarahnye said:
oooh a Caleb puppy! What an honour that would be! Do you ship to Australia? (hehe.. I wish!)

Now, wouldn't that be fun! I know a lady from Canada who just imported a Lab from Australia!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Yellow Boys Mom said:
sarahnye said:

Now, wouldn't that be fun! I know a lady from Canada who just imported a Lab from Australia!
It would be great!!! :D How long did it take for the puppy / lab to get to Canada do you know?

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sarahnye said:
It would be great!!! :D How long did it take for the puppy / lab to get to Canada do you know?
No, I'm sorry but I don't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts