Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Looks like toy have one of the happiest abbies in the world.

Beautiful model and great landscapes, and you guys get to go all the time...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I always enjoy the expression that she has in the sixth picture. Looks like she is grinning ear to ear...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Felix, Where are you in the Netherlands? It looks so green, and Laika looks so happy.We will be visiting Den Bos in July, but will not have our pup, Shadow with us. He will be at home with friends while we visit in France and Holland.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Lovely pictures as always.

Totally off topic but do you support your national football team? so many fantastic players in the Netherlands squad. Some of the best in the business.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trickster said:
Lovely pictures as always.

Totally off topic but do you support your national football team? so many fantastic players in the Netherlands squad. Some of the best in the business.
You mean our soccer team ???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trickster said:
Yes...soccer. You call it soccer over there? ???
If we're talking about: "johan cruijff", yes then it is called soccer over here ;D

But i only like to watch to a world champion or an European championlueage, all other matchers i dont watch (i actualy dont like soccer) ;)

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
But i only like to watch to a world champion or an European championlueage, all other matchers i dont watch (i actualy dont like soccer)
I love the Champions League. Of course, I would because the team I support is in the final. ;) Liverpool vs. AC Milan. Some of your countrymen are in both teams I believe...Dirk Kuyt for Liverpool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts