Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor boy. Barfed up his entire breakfast this morning. I've only seen him get sick once in almost 7 years and that was a heat related event. Don't have a clue what caused this. :(

Flynn helped me out, though. While I was in the kitchen getting rags to clean up the piles... he ate them. *hurk*

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Poor Seamus! Hope he's feeling better soon.

Oh gross, Flynn!

Nancy it made LOL to read (hear you say) "barfed"! I always figured you would use regurgitate or something along those lines. ;)

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Hope Seamus feels better soon. On the eating barf, well, when things like that happens it reminds me they are a dog after all...mine dont go for the barf. They go more for some other dog's poop. :eek:

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Oh I hope the po' boy feels better soon....and Flynn well you alway were and will be a rogue.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Poor Sheamie, mine do that too sometimes, usually if they've ganetted it down too quickly, ashamed to say that mine hoover too if i'm not quick enough....they really are foul aren't they~lol

Glad he's back to normal today ~:)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Poor guy :( Glad it just seems like a one-time thing.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Glad Seamus is feeling better, Nance. Today Buddy is having a slug day - he would not even go out to potty until after 9:00 am! Ate his breakfast with gusto, though, so I am not worried about him. Every once in a while one of them will either be extra clingy or a lot quieter than usual. As long as it doesn't continue the next day, I don't worry about it (too much ;)).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts