kind and patient boy...

The leap

The Butt Bite

The Neck Hold

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just wanted to add... the Tail Hold cost us a vet visit. Remington had hold of Ruger's tail at the instant Ruger leaped into the air to catch his ball. The weight of Remington hanging on his tail ripped his rectum inside. He was bleeding from his butt. Not pretty. I could've killed Remington. Ruger was okay after the vet saw to his bloody butt... had to be on stool softener for a couple of days so it didn't rip more when he pooped.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Dear Ruger,
I have a bratty sister that will body slam me outta the way so she can always catch the ball. She plays mean. Daddy calls her grabby ball game 'Shark Ball'
Even when he throws it right to me, she tries to snag it away. Once it's in my mouf, she's out of luck. She is a real pain, so I know what you are going through. Maybe we should get Boo and Remington together and see how they like it!
Your friend, Rush

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Egads...poor Ruger is right...would make me cringe the 'leap' had me gasping too...egads...

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It didn't happen today... thank goodness.... but happened in the past, and that's why I get REALLY mad when Rems grabs onto his tail. That gets Rem a good ear pinch from me ;) Ruger just won't get mad at him. Bless his heart. He is a good boy!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Poor Ruger. Hope he heals quickly. Titan, too, is feeling the weight of his younger brother, Mo.

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
poor ruger. he must have a kind heart to put up with his younger brother's antics. great photos, linda!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Oh, poor poor Ruger! Glad all is okay. Boys will be boys, though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts