Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She got locked in my bedroom for 5 hours yesterday. The movers came and one of the women was terrified of her and wouldn't come in the house unless I locked "poor" Nellie up somewhere. Consequently, I forgot to take down a painting and the mirrow in my room to go into storage. Oh la. Guess I'll have to hide them in a closet after the walls are painted.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
oh Nellie...poor abused girl. :p
She was probably having some solitude. : )

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
TERRIFIED???? Awww, poor girl!!! Who could be terrified of her?

So, you're packing up, huh?! Gosh, that was quick!! What's your ETA for Cali?

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brenda, the house needs painting and new carpets. I'm hoping it's ready to go on the market by the first or second week in May. This morning my realtor told me she has started getting multiple offers on some homes so I've got my fingers crossed. Best case would be end of June or July.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
nellies mom said:
Brenda, the house needs painting and new carpets. I'm hoping it's ready to go on the market by the first or second week in May. This morning my realtor told me she has started getting multiple offers on some homes so I've got my fingers crossed. Best case would be end of June or July.
Good luck on the sale of your home and a nice transition to California.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
How could they be afraid of such a sweet face :-* Poor nellie
Good luck with selling your house and your move.
I don't understand how people can be terrified of a dog that has done nothing to them.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Poor Nellie. :(

I know lots of people that are afraid of dogs. Doesn't matter if it is a Lab or a Yorkie.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Shee wuz jest jelus uf ewe, Nellie bellie. Yur a fin lukin beotch.

-Rory story

1 - 15 of 15 Posts