Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dakota seems to have something stuck in her tail. I was playing with her and ran my hand down her tail and felt something that didnt feel right.. after fighting with her to look at it I sat on top of her on the loveseat and had my mom get the flash light.. Shes got something in it.. I dont know what... I tried to pull it but I couldnt get a good grip on it.. our vet wont see her today since its not bothering her.. So we go in tomorrow after noon.. I sure hope her tail will be okay... :(

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks to be a very large splinter.. at first I thought it might have been one of the cats claws. They like to play with the dogs tails ::) . But it looks like wood to me. I cant get her in to any vet today.. I tried my vet and I tried my moms vet. No one can see us today. So I will take her tomorrow to the vet who has seen her since she was a puppy!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
since she wont hold real still for me I'm really not sure what it is. I assume from what i an see and feel that its a splinter. if it is I think it may have come from the snow fence that her, Maggie, and Joe (the dog next door) like to run up against when the are outside running. I have taken the snow fence away.. It needed to be put away and I didn't want any of the other dogs getting hurt..

I will let you know tomorrow what it is.. If we know.. Dakota seems to have the art of getting in to stuff that I haven't a clue as to what it is. When she was a puppy she ate something blue and we ended up doing a HUGE poop watch because the vet thought there was more inside..

What gets me is when she gets hurt she wont cry.. but when it comes to something small like she didn't like the way you moved her tail or one of the other dogs touched her wrong she will get all upset ::)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts