Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, haven't been here in a while, things have been hectic to say the least...

Anyway, this evening, we took Toby and Chamois for a good long walk around the neighborhood. Problem is, Chamois doesn't give me ANY warning (and I mean absolutely none) when she needs to "go" whilst out walking, she'll just squat and poop-walk or pee-walk right along. Mark and Toby were behind us when the poop-walk started, so I was a little distracted while I got her over to the side to finish, and Mark pulled out bags to clean up the residue.

Anyway, all seemed well and we kept going. We met a nice woman with an adorable yellow lab pup out walking, and a couple other people with their dogs. Got some funny looks, but figured it was because of the disparity in size of the two dogs (people actually cross the street when I walk them together by myself because Toby is so big). Got home.

*sniff*

Both dogs pooped, right?

Yep.

*glance around, look down*

Poop! Runny stuff...

On the top of my shoe. Gross! Guess that's what I get for steering the poop-walker over to the side mid-stream. No wonder people were looking at me funny.

At least I wasn't wearing sandals.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, she's big, up to 60 pounds now and still growing. But compared with Toby, she's tiny. I do need to take some pictures of her, I've been really bad about photos lately.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts