1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Well, knock me over w/a feather. I never thought I'd see an instance where Maple came out AGAINST PC-ness.

And the do-gooders aren't finished yet. Once the Atlanta Yellow Line goes Gold, these other lingustic changes are on the horizon:

The Really, Really Dark Plague
Aquamarine Balls
Poor financial results: The Business went into the Crimson
Peachy Devils
Turning Emerald with Envy

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
You have got to be seriously kidding me!!!!

:mad2: :mad2:

Yellow is a freaking color!! What on earth were these people smoking that would lead them to come up with such an assinine thought. Do they think MARTA named it the "yellow" just because it went to a predominantly Asian area? Somehow I doubt it.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
This has to be a joke. :shocked: Oh wait, should I not use a yellow emoticon?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Better re-color all road caution signs. Oh and rename the ski slopes that are black diamond level.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL! I am not sure what amazed me more, this ^^ or the article. :shocked:
Hey, I am a voice of moderation, reasonableness and common sense. The two of you are the extremists.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Really really dark diamond. :D
Careful! You could be referring to skin tone. Better be on the safe side and go with pink or purple diamonds. I would also guess that mauve would be fairly benignant.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
WTH? When will this all end? Isn't there more important, urgent concerns right now than worrying about offending people by the use of color in themes? Good Lord, it just keeps getting worse.
Should we rename the president's house from White house to Multi-cultural House?

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Hey, I am a voice of moderation, reasonableness and common sense. The two of you are the extremists.
My Mom taught me not to lie by washing my mouth out with soap, didn't yours.:shocked:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
BTW it's not Politically Correct to call folks Extremists, the correct term is "Folks with different Political views."

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Oh and rename the ski slopes that are black diamond level.
Why do we have to judge and label the ski slopes at all? Single out one above the other? They should be all equal.

WHAT DO WANT? EQUALITY FOR SKI SLOPES! WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Dan & Dave the JL extremists. :tsk:
Now did you notice my post sayin' callin' some one an extremist is not PC?:nono: (Of course in my world PC means Period Correct.):tongue1:

Mape can add "The Voice of Reason" now to his sig, doubt anyone will believe it though, the other one was better.:pop2:

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts