Just Labradors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dakota and Cheyenne just can't keep their mouths off of things... hence, I did some research and decided once again to write an article on my findings. Of course, I would love feedback to make sure I didnt miss anything. :)

One of the most common elements to brighten any home is the use of both indoor and outdoor plants. Unknown to most, some of the prettiest of plants can be the most poisonous and deadly to animals, including their family Labrador Retriever.

Labs are known chewers and with that said, they will put their mouth on almost anything within their reach. This includes things not only on the floor but also items on counters, tables, and anyplace else your Lab may be able to climb up to. So, before you buy that pretty plant you saw at the store, check to make sure it is not on this list.

Read the full article here: http://www.8pawsup.com/articles/poisonousplants.html
1 - 2 of 2 Posts