Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

People survey a home destroyed by a tornado in Lone Grove, Okla., Wednesday, February 11, 2009. Emergency crews on Wednesday searched for more victims amid the wreckage of homes and businesses smashed by a cluster of tornadoes that killed at least eight people.
(AP Photo/LM Otero)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Knowing Oklahomans, I'd say those dogs are probably laid out by someone's fireplace, eating treats and being being loved on like they've never been loved on before right about now.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Paddysmom said:
Knowing Oklahomans, I'd say those dogs are probably laid out by someone's fireplace, eating treats and being being loved on like they've never been loved on before right about now.
You maybe right for anyone in Tornado Alley, and I hope you are.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
delmonico said:
Paddysmom said:
You maybe right for anyone in Tornado Alley, and I hope you are.
Me too Glen, sweet pup's :( :(

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Paddysmom said:
I'll go with this answer. :) I hope they are okay.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
I see stuffed heads on the fireplace, maybe that's not a dog. It's too conveniently lounging on a collar tie. I'm thinking stuffed wildcat of some sort.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
kaisdad said:
I see stuffed heads on the fireplace, maybe that's not a dog. It's too conveniently lounging on a collar tie. I'm thinking stuffed wildcat of some sort.
That would be my guess too. That's an awfully long tail for a dog... :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts