Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow friends please pray for my oldest daughter who is 19 this last february.

Well my Daughter Kaysie Jo will be going to a neurologist this thursday and then will be having an MRI/MRV and also a spinal tap to determine if she has a brain tumor or what is going on. please pray my heart just hurts thinking one of my babies is ill and there is nothing I can do about it but stand beside her and hold her hand.

your friend in Oklahoma
Marialice.

I have been dying to get home to give everyone here an update on my oldest daughter Kaysie. The Neurologists said there is less than 1% chance of there being a brain tumor which is wonderful news. He is thinking it is either a small clot or maybe an anurysm (spell that word?) but any way. he said no matter what is wrong she can take meds for about 3 months and be just fine and it may not take that long to fix it. Which is wonderful news.

And we know what caused it she got food posioning in december and was violent sick and with all the throwing up and the other end going she was big time dehidrated and when she went to the hospital they only hydrated her for 2 hrs and sent her home when they should have kept her over night to observe her. The doctor was very upset with the care she received at the hospital and will have a talk with the Emergency room Coordinator. But that is my news so far. She had an MRI today and we wont have results until monday or tuesday but they do know there is no tumor at all which is awesome news.

Thank you all JL members for your support and prayers because I believe they do truly work.

your friend in Oklahoma

Marialice.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Re: please pray for my Oldest Daughter

You got them. Keep us updated. I hope it turns out to be something simple to fix or nothing at all. God bless.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts

Prayers definitely being said.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts

Prayers said. Please keep us updated and know you are in our thoughts and prayers. ((((hugs))))

S

·
0 Posts

I'm so sorry. I have kids that age - I would feel just as you do. Sending good thoughts to all of you, especially your daughter.

·
0 Posts

Oh goodness. Sending good thoughts and prayers her way - and your way too!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts

Sending my good thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts

Oh sweetheart! I'll gather all of Tulsa to be by your side!

All the love...

·
Registered
1,471 Posts

Of course I will -- I will pray for the best possible outcome. Please let us know what happens.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts

My two are your daughter's age. Prayers for you all. {{hugs}}

·
Registered
23,457 Posts

Prayers and good thoughts for Kaysie Jo. Please keep us updated.

B

·
0 Posts

good thoughts and prayers to your daughter and to you. hang in there....

1 - 20 of 69 Posts