Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little boy is heavily into the Magic Tree House books. Through Amazon.co.uk we have managed to get 1-12. Alas they no longer do the boxed sets after this number. And singular books they want to charge me $15.00/book. He loves them so much that he has even taken them into school to show his teachers. Is anyone in the US willing to go and purchase 13-20 for me and i will pay via PayPal for cost and postage....i am even willing to send some cadbury's chocolate out as a reward!!!

Please can someone help me out?

Michelle

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Can those in the UK purchase through Half.com?? They are an Ebay subsidiary and I saw a number of the Magic Tree House books listed.

http://search.half.ebay.com/magic-tree-house_W0QQmZbooks

Otherwise, I would be thrilled to pick up books 13-20 and mail them to you!

Heck, you won't even have to send the chocolate out! Lord knows, my thighs just don't need it! ;)

My email addy is in my profile. Get in touch and we can work something out! :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had a look and they again do the sets 1-4 and 5-8. If you are willing to help me that would be great. You are a star...my son will love you forever!!! Will get your email tomorrow and will sort out details. God bless you. Thannk you very much...if ever you want something British sent over....you know where to look...and by the way i am not able to send over William or Harry!!!!

Michelle

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Ha ha ha! Harry is far more my type! ;)

Looking forward to helping you and your son out. :) Anytime a kid actually wants to read something, I will bend over backwards to make it happen! :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have sent email asking for details...my bedtime now so i will check 2morrow. Many thanks again.

Michelle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts