1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Done! Hugs to you and Bill too. Sorry you're having a rough day... :(

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I'm sorry that you and Bill are having a rough day. It's to be expected. I promise that before I go to bed tonight, I will give each of them a hug and a kiss and tell them that it is from Jackie and Bill.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Dear Jackie and Bill..that would not be any problem..I love giving our dogs lotsa hugs and kisses..and belly rubs too.
I'm sorry this is a bad day..and I'm still hoping Lily works out for you both.
Give you both a mental hug!!!!!
Hang in there.......Hugs, Jackie

S

·
0 Posts
Done here too - Scout thanks you for the hugs.

I would love to hear the story of how you got Shadow. It's hard to talk when grief is intense, so just when/if you feel like it. I'm a newer member - I gather she kind of chose you.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
awww guys. Hang in there :'( You'll have good days, you'll have bad days, but time is a great healer. I'll be sure to hug Apollo when I get home tonight. We are thinkin of ya, guys. I'm glad you were able to come back for support, I'm sure you need all the support you can get during this difficult time. Hang in there, Shadow would want you to grieve, but make sure it doesn't consume you, I'm sure she wouldn't wanna see you guys depressed. (((((((hugs))))))))))))

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Jackie, I'm sorry. :'(

Believe me, I know it doesn't seem like it now, but the rough days get farther and farther apart.

I wish there was something I could suggest, something that would help. But nothing does. Just remember, time truly does heal all wounds.

:-\

That seems like such little comfort right now, I know. I'm sorry.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Not a problem, my guys will be more than happy to have any additional hugs coming their way. And you guys have virtual hugs coming from here (and virtual slobbers from Toby and Chamois which are considerably less messy than the real thing).

The bad days will, as Connie says, grow farther apart. They will still happen, though, and when they do, they won't be any less intense. But I do hope that there is soon another furry body for you to snuggle with, who will slobber on you, wag a tail when hugged (no matter why), and make the ache seem more bearable.

Meantime, there's us. We're virtual, but also real. And here for you.

More hugs.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Well I just about strangled my black boys' necks and kissed their noses off in Shadow's memory.

They were pleased and put their tongues up my nose to show their appreciation.

So there ya go, Jackie love. :)

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
They will each get an extra hug from you and Bill. I am sorry you are having a bad day. Wish I could give both of you a hug with a shoulder to lean on.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts