Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you might remember I picked up a little kitten along the road back in Nov. She is now a cute, fiesty, entertaining ball of energy!!! She cracks me up most of the time and our other cat plays that "love/hate" game with her.

This morning I wanted to slap her!!! She always wakes me up around 5:30AM by MEEEOOOWING and either throwing herself against the outside door or hanging from the screen door!!!:mad: I heard her scratching and hanging on the door I just ignored her and fell back asleep only to be woke back up by more meowing and scratching/clawing. This time she was ON THE WINDOW :eek: How in the world she ever got up there is beyond me...it's several feet off the ground!!!!

B*tch cat!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
You have my sympathy. We adopted a 6-7 year old cat about a year ago. He's ALMOST perfect - friendly, super clean, gentle, never scratches the furniture. The only problem is he wakes up at sunrise and starts meowing:mad:. Just little meows, but very insistent - they pierce through the veil of sleep like a dagger. He's not hungry, he just wants everyone to get up. This morning it was 4:15.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts