Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Linda--you might shoot me! On the breeder's forum a few of the ladies who plan on coming to Piedmont are going on about having a shoot out on taking pictures of the obedience. They're going on about who is going to get the better shots. Well, I mentioned that you'll probably have your stuff with you, too and will want to be part of it!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Bring it!!!!

I don't think Stubby will get to a jump in Open :scare: ...(we have to heel first, right?? :laugh:)

I'll bring my camera stuff, will probably rent a lens too...gotta decide by tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
I'll get shots of your Stubby for you.

I don't know if Remington will stay in the ring with me ;)

It will certainly be an interesting show!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
What is Remington doing???

Stubby staying in the ring...that's a leap of faith! It is a newer problem (may). He stayed in the ring his last 4 times in Rally...but umm...well, ya never know! I brought the broad jump out yesterday...we have some more cramming to do!

I think I'll just not heel with him...and see what he does at the show. This dog knows how to heel...he just doesn't when we get to a show! GRRRRRR.....

ETA: You'll know him when you see him. Probably the only dog there without a tail! Oh, he'll also be at least an inch taller than everyone else...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts