Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we got more snow. My obedience class was cancelled and there's not much else to do. Just a few pics in the yard with Shane. The snow has stopped, but the wind has picked up. Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 2. brrrrrr

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
The high tomorrow is 2 and you said, Brrr. Our high today was -6F and the windchill -30F. High tomorrow, -4F, then the heat wave hits: +7, +19, amd +21. Monday is +26, I will have to get my shorts out.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't even want to think about more snow. I'm counting the days till spring! Shane actually loves the snow, it didn't seem to bother him that it was touching his belly. I didn't even think about the wind chill yet. Now Clarence my senior lab does not like the cold at all, he's only out long enough to do his business and then back inside to his pillows.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
We already have more inches than I can possibly handle and going below zero the next few days. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shane is a beauty for sure.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you. Just watched the 10:00 news, -30 with the windchill for tomorrow. My kid's schools are both open, but a lot have already closed. I'm glad I don't work tomorrow.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. Actually he was supposed to be darker .. black. Black was my first pick, but there was only one in his litter and the breeder kept him. I've only had black labs before, so Shane is our first yellow. I wouldn't trade him for anything!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts