Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are the picture of my new shed. Same as the other one. Hubby says it's not the same it's better I say (not to him of course) that he took more pride with the other one because it was for money. He worked fast on ours as he wanted it to be done before his parents came down. He did do a great job adn I am happy so that's what matters

edit to say- the slide is being moved for those who are wondering if the kids are going to slide into the shed. Don't look at my awful lawn-you never know that we reseed it EVERY year ( I don't have 2 crazy labs-nope not me LOL) and the Space between the shed and the fence is because we have a by law that the shed has to be 2 feet away from the property line. It will be filled with wood so the dogs don't keep going there.

Do you think white trim around the windows would look better?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I love white trim, but I think the stain looks really good on that. So tell me again, what will the shed be used for? It looks like a perfect potting shed. :D

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jzgrlduff said:
I love white trim, but I think the stain looks really good on that. So tell me again, what will the shed be used for? It looks like a perfect potting shed. :D
the shed is going to filled with hubby's crap. ie the snow blower, lawn mower- in the winter it will have the kids bikes etc in it, hopefully he will let me have my gardening tools it .

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
We need a shed just like that one. When did you say your SU was coming to Hawaii?

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zoesmom said:
We need a shed just like that one. When did you say your SU was coming to Hawaii?
He said he would LOVE to make you a shed. Just pay for our trip LOL. He said he could ship you one but I am sure that would cost alot :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh yea, definitely needs a flower box. :D

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
I'll take one - about three times that size, gotta fit a riding lawn mower and a push mower in ours. :)

Our shed is embarrassing. I've mentioned our groundhog problem - well, they eat the wood around the bottom. :-\

1 - 13 of 13 Posts