Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Y'all have asked for them, so here they are. I took them this morning, so the lighting is a bit funny it some rooms. I also don't have any of the front because it a) the yard looks TERRIBLE and b) I have the sprinklers running and don't want to get wet. So, here they are!

The view as you walk in the front door

Another shot of the living room

The dining room

The kitchen

The other corner of the kitchen

The spacious screened porch

The study/gaming room (where I am sitting as I type this)

And the bedroom

...from another angle

It's coming along quite nicely. I wish I had taken pictures of the front yard when we got here Saturday because it looks much, MUCH better after three days and lots of work - BUT, it's still in pretty bad shape and needs much more work. I'll be sure to post more pictures as things get better.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Nice house!
Is that your yard showing through the window in the 2nd pic? If it is, you seem to have a large yard.

Love the screened in porch.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I liiiiiike it!!!!

I'll be down to visit sometime at the end of the month :p

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Beauuuuuuutiful!!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
It's beautiful!! I love the french doors and the screened porch is amazing!

I think you two will be very comfortable and happy there. :)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Really nice! Love the putty color on the living room walls and that screened porch is to die for!! Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Oh, it looks SO NICE!! I love it - I really like the way the light comes in!

Especially love that screened in porch!

I see Larry has made himself at home. ;)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Looks great! I love that porch.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Thanks everyone!

We're still excited. Even though the yard was a mess, the inside of the house was in great condition.

And we DEFINITELY have plans for the huge porch! For my graduation gift from Doyle, I'm getting a Pawley's Island hammock for the corner that he didn't show in the picture. Eventually, I'd love to get some nice comfy porch furniture- especially a chaise lounge. It's so cool and shady on that back porch that I could spend HOURS out there reading for a large part of the year. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts