Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just sitting out on the deck with the dogs a little while ago and had my phone with me. I caught some pics of what is happening to Reggie.

Here is a series of three pics, notice he stops to stand, #1 looks normal, #2 starts to stoop, # 3 then even lower.

This takes place sometimes in less than a minute.

Here is another picture of him standing, look at the back legs sort of crossing. He doesn't have a sense of exactly where his back legs are in terms of stance

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good point Colin. Hopefully it doesn't pain him.
Yes that is the one good thing. He doesn't feel any pain. He's actually losing feeling.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I saw this in Paddy in the last year or two. PLEASE do not take that to be a fatalistic remark, it's just something I observed in those years. It made my heart hurt for him, and now Reggie.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. Your posts, hugs, good thoughts, or prayers really help lift my spirits. Reggie says hi, too ;).

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
That sweet boy. I'm so glad he's not in any pain. That's what would be unbearable for me, to have my boys hurting. (((hugs))) to both of you.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Beautiful boy, love the white-tipped toes...I just wanna scoop him up and carry him (this could be why my back hurts all the time having a handicapper of my own)...:p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts