Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Wow, when you said you cut your head, I did not think it was that big. That was some big kickback.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Owie zowie! As I always suggest, don't forget to use Witch Hazel on that to keep the bruising to a minimum.

I LOVE your hair! Just love it!

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Sorry for that......it did make me chuckle though. You can bet those instructors are hearing it.

You could shoot that gun but they obviously didn't prepare you properly.

Good on you for finishing and keeping your attitude. I sure belive it must have bled a lot......LOL......I have had a couple minor head wounds and it's amazing the amount of blood they produce.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
WOW- I can't believe they let you shoot a 44 Mag w/out totaling preparing you. I give you alot of credit for completing the day.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The weird thing is, there's no bruising or swelling - it's just really sore to touch, but doen'st hurt otherwise. I think it bled too much to make a bruise - there's no blood left in there! Paddysmom - thanks for the "hair compliment" -it pretty much does it's own thing, but I got a new hairdresser and she did a good job cutting it.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Holy Crap! That surely did hurt!!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Oh Wowwwwwww .........I have just bumped my head and had a tad of a bruise, and it hurt like heck. I can just imagine with all the nerves how it must feel..Take good care.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts