Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm getting myself moved into the suite of the house (the rest of the house is still a ways off). There's still some finishing work to do, like doors, baseboards, back plashes, knobs on the cabinets, etc. Oh, and all my furniture is in storage, so things are a little spare looking.

Here's the kitchen area, with my little office space next to the fridge.

Looking from the kitchen through the Living Room space to the French doors, which lead out to the courtyard area.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kai, visiting my 'office'.

My bedroom and big closet with nothing in it. There are French doors behind the drapes which also lead out to the courtyard.

This is the laundry room.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And finally, the bathroom. I need to install the splash and mirror, as well as the trim on the counter top.

If only the rest of the house were at this stage of completion!

I hope you enjoyed this little tour!

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Not bad Cam but I can see 2 major design faults in the kitchen. :rolleyes:

#1 No dishwasher????? :eek::eek:

#2 The benchtops should have been at least 2' higher. Note the surfer doing a feasibility study in pic #3 It wont be long now. :D

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The dishwasher hasn't been purchased yet and neither of my dogs surf (I lucked out in that regard).

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Dude.. are you making Samm do the dishes in that third pic? Poor dog!

It looks awesome, Cameron! That's going to be a great space for a renter!

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Cam it's beautiful! No wonder you were willing t live in the sliver can so long! It's gonna be worth it!

Col-I think that's a water heater-not sure, but I think I'm right.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
It's beautiful, Cam. =) Love the cabinetry! I remember how good it feels to be at this stage of the game.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Colin, that is a 50 gallon water heater. The water here is fairly soft to begin with, so I won't need a softener.

Nance, now I hope I'll be able to use the trailer for its intended purpose. Taking the pups and myself on trips around the country!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I bet you and the boys are reveling in all the wonderful space you have now! :) Congratulations, the rest won't be far behind.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts