Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had these attached to the thread I did yesterday, but thought you all might like them here separately, so here the are... ;)

Harley and Olivia checking things out...

Testing the water...

He found a toy!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Having a blast...

A small black blur...

Ok, I'm tired...

Again, sorry about the crappy quality. It's still my cell phone. ;)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
heheh lookit that gorgeous butt tuck! The picture of Harley and Olivia is adorable.... every child should have a Lab sibiling IMO. What a lucky little girl!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I appreciate the comments; but what's a 'butt tuck?'

BTW, Olivia has decided that Harley is HER puppy, and to be honest she really is the main reason we adopted him. Her twin brother has taken to him as well, and I don't think a Lab puppy could ask for much more than twin 7 year old humans to play with. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he wants to sleep with her, and I'll probably give in and let him... :)

Kevin

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, xsara; somehow I missed your question. Harley was 11 weeks yesterday...

As for the size, are they in violation of forum policy? I can change them if need be. They're 1024x814, but only 100k each for fast downloading...

Kevin

·
Registered
134 Posts
Harley is just adorable. It is so cute to see him enjoying the water. I can't wait to take Scout to the beach but have to wait for another 8 weeks. Your children are lucky to have two wonderful labrador pets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts