Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend I was at the Brooksville shows. It was definitely the biggest show in terms of the amount of dogs entered that Ive ever been to. It was nice to see so many great specials in the ring at once, I think 4 of the top 15 labs, according to canine chronicle were there. We didnt win, but I was able to speak at length to Katherine Mines, and pick her brain. Anyway, here are some pictures.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Your boy certainly looks happy in the ring! It's crazy for me to look outside here (Michigan, 1.5-2ft of snow in the yard) and think there are people showing outside right now somewhere, lol.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Looks like a beautiful day! We've been having great weather here in southern California, too...though there is supposed to be rain toward the end of the week.

Sorry no placements, but your boy certainly looks like he's having fun! 8) Do you ever show him yourself or is it always his breeder who shows him?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its always his breeder that shows him, because he is shown out of BBE. If he won points with me in another class then he wouldnt get the two years automatic births to eukanuba if he ever gets his championship. Id like to show him, but Ill just wait till the next one.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
JacksAndLabs said:
Your boy certainly looks happy in the ring! It's crazy for me to look outside here (Michigan, 1.5-2ft of snow in the yard) and think there are people showing outside right now somewhere, lol.
1-2 feet of snow HA! Thats baby stuff LOL

He looks nice and gosh I wish I could play outside at a dog show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts