Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... so here are a few pictures... I admit I was having too much fun to take many and some didn't turn out.

Myself, Pugo and Thuy at Poway Lake

Myself and Thuy at Balboa Park Rose Garden (interesting tidbit... his house has more rose bushes than the "rose garden" had :p )

Myself... in a bikini... at Thuy's pool :eek: (behind the camera is a hot tub, two waterfalls, and several "ponds" that trickle down into the pool)

Yikes I need to upload a picture of the view from his pool. tonight I promise

By far the best part of the San Diego Zoo was the polar bear exhibit. This guy was hilarious hiding a ball underwater under the rocks... bringing it back out... then hiding it again. Here he is trying to get the ball out...

J

·
0 Posts
At first I was like - Oh no what is Pugo doing in the pool under water.

Great pics. Looks fun. What a handsome couple!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL sorry Laurie... I should have made a whole nother post with San Diego Zoo pictures.. but that one was the only one that wasn't boring :p

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I'm confuddled! When you say that its Thuy's pool...like, that house is his? Like, the boy owns that house? Oh please tell me he is renting!

J

·
0 Posts
Momma to J and A said:
I'm confuddled! When you say that its Thuy's pool...like, that house is his? Like, the boy owns that house? Oh please tell me he is renting!
Or does he live with his parents? :p

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
JollyMolly said:
Momma to J and A said:
Or does he live with his parents? :p
Ohhhhhh! LOL, okay I feel sooo much better. ;D

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok... Thuy lives alone... at his parent's house... well ONE of their houses :p... because he is in school right now.

So I say "Thuy's pool... Thuy's house"... cause for most of the year he's there by himself... Parents only visit during christmas time and other major family events (they normally live in Vietnam).

J

·
0 Posts
Ender's Mom said:
Ok... Thuy lives alone... at his parent's house... well ONE of their houses :p... because he is in school right now.

So I say "Thuy's pool... Thuy's house"... cause for most of the year he's there by himself... Parents only visit during christmas time and other major family events (they normally live in Vietnam).
Thats got to be hard to live THAT far away from them. :(

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JollyMolly said:
Thats got to be hard to live THAT far away from them. :(
Well I think that's "prefered" on his part. All the children are in college or graduated from either law school or dental school.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts